Saturday, March 21, 2015

First blog is always the best blog!

Hello ! I'm Ivanny proud mom of a cutie named Sebastian . He's my first child and ever since I've had him I've been at home doing motherly things . So I decided that I would no longer be in pjs all day and get creative at home . So to all the moms that cook , clean , wash dishes , clean bathrooms and take care of your baby FULL TIME more like all the time ! This ones for you . You're welcome . I'm not a schedule to schedule type of person so I might do things a little off but for the most part I like to stay busy . On my blog I will show moms just like myself out there that you can dress up and look nice like before , cooking yummy foods for your baby, Healthy meals for Mom and Dad to enjoy, DIY projects at home and doing exercise that work and you will still be able to take your baby with you . Hope you guys enjoy! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment